Sitecore Technology MVP Journey 2022

"Rome was not built in a day", prominent idioms and one of my favorite quotes enthuse me a lot in life. It says, to achieve a long-term goal properly takes a long time and you should not hurry through for it.

To get the badge of Sitecore MVP particularly in Technology for me is one of them. My journey for Sitecore MVP begins in the Year 2019. I commenced with Sitecore Technology blogs, actively participate on the Sitecore Stack Exchange Platform and Sitecore Slack Channel.

I am honored to be named Sitecore Technology MVP 2022. I feel fortunate to be participating with a Sitecore Community, Technology, and Product. I am happy that my all efforts and contributions are recognized by Sitecore and Community.

Sitecore Technology MVP

My next focus for this year would be:

  • Exploring more in Sitecore Project including Sitecore Content Hub, Docker, Headless, and Jam stack architecture
  • Continuing with sharing and helping others into Sitecore Community.
  • Participating in SitecoreMVP mentorship program.

A big thanks to my family, colleagues, Sitecore Team, and congratulations to all the Sitecore 2022 MVP award winners.

Happy Sitecoreing ðŸ˜Š

Comments

  1. Helpful article !!
    Prototype leads to an MVP and Prototype Development, however this is dependent on your product and your goals. A prototype is frequently created for a comprehensive product concept with the goal of improving product visualization and user experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sitecore Installation Error: Failed to Start Service 'Sitecore Marketing Automation Engine'

Import CSV Data in Sitecore Using PowerShell: Part-3