Sitecore Technology MVP Journey 2024

Honored to Receive the Sitecore Technology MVP Award for the Third Consecutive Year!. Getting the badge of Sitecore MVP the third time in a row particularly in Technology for me is one of them. My journey for Sitecore MVP begins in the Year 2019. I commenced with Sitecore Technology blogs, and actively participated in the Sitecore Stack Exchange Platform, Sitecore Slack Channel, and SUGCON public speaking.

I am honored to be named Sitecore Technology MVP 2024. I feel fortunate to be participating with a Sitecore Community, Technology, and Product. I am happy that my all efforts and contributions are recognized by Sitecore and the Community.

mvp-2024

My next focus for this year would be:

  • Exploring more in Sitecore composable including Personalize and CDP, Content Hub, and XM Cloud.
  • Continuing with sharing and helping others in the Sitecore Community.
  • Participating in Sitecore MVP mentorship program.
mvp-2024-1

A big thanks to my family, colleagues, and Sitecore Team, and congratulations to all the Sitecore 2023 MVP award winners.

mvp-2024-2

Happy Sitecoreing ðŸ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sitecore Installation Error: Failed to Start Service 'Sitecore Marketing Automation Engine'

Import CSV Data in Sitecore Using PowerShell: Part-3

Sitecore Technology MVP Journey 2022