Unicorn Login Issue with Azure

After upgradation the Sitecore project from version 8.2 to 10.2, I deployed the application on the Azure PASS environment.

Everything was working perfectly fine and when I browsed the Unicorn.aspx page to sync the Sitecore items. It was asking me for the login.

unicorn-login-issue-azure-1

After clicking on the Sign in to Sitecore as an administrator and I entered the credential and it redirected me to the unicorn.aspx page with the same message.

Solution: After some research, I have found that Sitecore 9.1 has introduced Sitecore Identity. Sitecore Identity (SI) is a mechanism to log in to Sitecore. It was introduced in Sitecore 9.1. It builds on the Federated Authentication functionality introduced in Sitecore 9.0 and the Sitecore Identity server, which is based on IdentityServer4. It provides a separate identity provider and allows you to set up SSO (Single Sign-On) across Sitecore services and applications.

Then I explored the configs under the unicorn folder in my project and I found that we need to enable the Unicorn.UI.IdentityServer.config file which is by default with disabled extension.

Note: Unicorn UI Identity Server Configuration file enables the Unicorn control panel to work with authentication in Sitecore 9.1 and above.

This file should not be enabled on versions of Sitecore prior to 9.1

https://github.com/SitecoreUnicorn/Unicorn

Now my unicorn.aspx page starts working.

Happy Sitecoreing ðŸ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sitecore Installation Error: Failed to Start Service 'Sitecore Marketing Automation Engine'

Import CSV Data in Sitecore Using PowerShell: Part-3

Sitecore Technology MVP Journey 2022