Sitecore Horizon Error HTTP Error 502.5 - ANCM Out-Of-Process Startup Failure

Today when I started with the Horizon and click on the Horizon icon, it’s come with a different error.

If you want to install Horizon and facing some pre-post installation issues and looking for fixes, then my previous blogs can help you.

Install Horizon 10.2 with Sitecore XM

Sitecore Horizon Issue Pre and Post installation

Horizon

Error:

horizon-ancm-1

To investigate more about the same, I investigated the log folder of the Horizon directory, but I have not found anything in the log file.

I restarted the IIS and checked the page again but with no success. Again, I checked the log file and found that there was no new log created, so it is something related to the IIS.

Hence, I moved to the event viewer and tried to investigate the issue there and finally found the error log which says:

horizon-ancm-2

and the detailed error in the General tab:

Solution: From the first line of the error log, you can easily find that it's related to the Sitecore Invalid Licence or expired license. So, to overcome this issue I updated the Sitecore license file because the previous one was expired.

Go to the root path: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\horizon.sc102xmcm.local\sitecoreruntime and update the licence file.

Happy Sitecoreing ðŸ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sitecore Installation Error: Failed to Start Service 'Sitecore Marketing Automation Engine'

Import CSV Data in Sitecore Using PowerShell: Part-3

Sitecore Technology MVP Journey 2022